Dear DropDav Customers,
Some users have experienced issues connecting to DropDav. We have found that due to a recent server upgrade, some of our user’s authentication needs to be reset. It is suggested that you re-link your DropBox account in order to continue service.
How To Re-Link Your DropBox Account with DropDav
Remove DropDav DropBox:
- Login to your Account
- Go to your “Settings” page, then “Connected apps”
- Click the “X” next to DropDav
ReLink the DropDav App:
- Login to app.dropdav.com
- Go to the “Support” Tab on the left side
- Click on “Re-Link Dropbox”
- Try “Read Test” and “Write Test”
- Try to reconnect with your WebDav client again to dav.dropdav.com with your DropDav username and password.