Omnifocus for iPad Setup Guide
Save Files via WebDav with Omnifocus iPad App
Instead of saving your files to iCloud, Google Cloud, or directly with another provide, you may have a direct need to save files from Omnifocus to a WebDav server that you control.
Or, you’re a user of DropDav looking to connect to DropBox WebDav servers without having to utilize the DropBox App or login every time. YOu’re in luck, you can use this guide to set up Omnifocus and WebDav on your iPad.
1. Tap settings gear in the upper righthand corner of the lefthand pane.
2. Tap ‘Sync Setup’.
3. Tap ‘Custom Sync with WebDAV’.
4. Tap the Address field, and enter “https://dav.dropdav.com/” followed by the path to the folder you want to store the OmniFocus database. Don’t forget a trailing slash on the end!
5. When you’re done, tap ‘Sync’ in the upper righthand corner.
6. Enter your DropDAV email address and password.
7. Tap ‘OK’. You’re all set!
Connect Right Now For Free
That’s it. No upload/download limits, no folder limits.
No credit card required. 100% Risk-Free Trial